Monday, March 25, 2013

Movie poster 1

I choose the hands to be the focus point of my poster; it works well with the theme which is a documentary of the digital age. The hands are center aligned; I also hand to change the contrast because the hands at first were to dark, changing the contrast made the hands a little lighter. I also centered the title with the hands and also the two subtitles under the title to work downward to the hands all the way to the bottom of the poster. I found this photo in the Morgue files Hands. I used a light black color and a grey to make the poster look like a serious movie about someones life. The audience is 14 and up, its a movie about someones life. I also used a white font color for the bottom subtitle that I believe works well with the black, grey back ground.   

No comments:

Post a Comment