Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Welcome to the Future

When I was a kid i always imagined talking to someone on the computer as if it was a phone call "Skype". Today we are able to talk to family and friends through Skype which is a video phone call. We are able to do this on a computer or even on our phones. On a weekly basis I talked to my oldest sister who just moved to Japan about 5 months ago. Today we have air planes that are controlled from someone sitting in a control room in Maryland and the air crafted is in the middle east. A remote controlled air plane that can be controlled from so far away blows my mind. What will we create next? My experience with digital media is very small; I do have a face book account, and a twitter. I also use Skype. Other then those websites and video chat i have very little digital media experience.  

No comments:

Post a Comment